Wells Area Chamber of Commerce
The Wells Area Chamber of Commerce is currently seeking an outgoing and
self-motivated Executive Director (part-time) to lead, manage and grow our member focused organization. The Wells Area Chamber of Commerce is committed to future economic growth and development, as well as creating a productive partnership between Wells and area businesses, industries, services, agricultural businesses and all citizens. The Executive Director is responsible for maintaining a high level of visibility and good relations with city and county officials, schools and area other organizations, coordinating chamber events, attending monthly board and committee meetings and managing the organizations web and social media presence. Salary range $12-$14 depending on qualifications.
Send resume and completed application to:
Wells Area Chamber of Commerce • PO Box 134 • Wells MN, 56097
The position is open until filled.
Successful applicants will be proficient with Microsoft Word, QuickBooks, possess previous business experience, and be willing to maintain a flexible schedule
• Plan and execute all Chamber events and celebrations- Winter Social, Summer in the City, Farmers Market, Back to School Picnic, Vegas Night and Wells Does it Bright.
• Continue membership sales and retention efforts. Act as a liaison between the business community and different governmental organizations.
• Maintain a high level of visibility of the Chamber with its membership and provide members with an open venue for expressing their views and ideas.
• Create advertisements, and promote Chamber and area happenings on different websites and social media accounts.
• Provide direction at monthly Chamber Board and committee meetings, take minutes and implement decisions in a timely manner.
• Record management.
• Manage accounts payable and update financial reports.
• The Executive Director may also be responsible for collaborating with other area organizations to plan the annual Kernel Days celebration.